We have worked on many exciting projects for Queensgate Shopping Centre in Peterborough over the years, successfully delivering close to fifty schemes of every scope and complexity since our partnership began in the early 1990s.
Our proven track record and unparalleled knowledge of the site made Rolton Group the clear choice when Queensgate developed plans to create a £30 million extension spanning an impressive 77,000ft2, which will include a variety of new facilities for the centre’s patrons.
Rolton Group will be providing multi-disciplinary engineering services in this substantial redevelopment, which will see the reconfiguration of existing floors within the centre and the addition of extra space to accommodate new amenities including a large cinema, several restaurants, and additional stores.
Currently we are on board with the project team to provide:
- Civil and structural feasibility report work
- Mechanical and electrical feasibility report work
- Support to identify and schedule MEP validation survey / performance testing pre-planning
- Multidisciplinary advice towards planning stage
- Dynamic thermal modelling including part L analysis and energy analysis to support sustainability report work
The extension will be designed to achieve a BREEAM Retail rating of Very Good.
Our organisation is very proud to be involved in this flagship retail sector project and we look forward to the next three years and successful delivery of this major scheme.