Rolton Group is Shortlisted for Engineering Consultancy of the Year 2015
Rolton Group is delighted to have been shortlisted for Engineering Consultancy of the Year at the 2015 Builder & Engineer awards!
The winner for our category will be announced at a gala dinner on 19thNovember at The Point in Manchester, judged by the following highly esteemed professionals:
- Stephen Hodder, immediate past President of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Saleem Akram, Director of Construction Innovation and Development at the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Victoria Hampson, Regional Director of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Brian Berry, Chief Executive of the Federation of Master Builder (FMB)
- Darrell Matthews, Regional Director, Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
The company has enjoyed a stellar year, expanding in number and investing in the latest technology, and it is fantastic to be recognised for our contribution to the engineering profession. We are looking forward to what is sure to be an excellent evening, and would like to wish all shortlisted companies the best of luck in their categories!