Our Approach to COVID-19
We just wanted to let you know that, like you, we have solid contingency plans in place and have the technical capabilities to support you and all of our other clients through this COVID-19 outbreak.
The safety and well-being of our people, our clients and the communities we serve is of the utmost importance throughout this global pandemic.
Rolton Group will continue to be fully operational and provide you with an excellent service. As further restrictions have now been put in place by the Government, we have introduced robust processes and procedures to ensure business will continue as usual.
This is how we are carrying on:
- Home working has been fully implemented, we have also stopped face to face interaction with clients.
- Hosting video conferencing as a means of communicating with our clients via Teams, Zoom, WebEx, ,Skype, etc.
- Fully utilising our paperless management system which we implemented in 2005 to ensure the ease of document sharing.
- Maximising the use of various digital technologies which will enable projects to continue being designed and managed.
- Utilising our own phone bridge where we can to host design meetings.
These are unprecedented times and we are here to help you through them, we remain focused on providing you with the excellent service and support you have come to expect from Rolton's.
We will keep you updated should any of this change over the coming weeks, but for now, let’s make it work together.
If you would like further information on our processes and procedures or have any specific queries then please get in touch: 01933 410 909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.